In Blue

In Blue

Cikarang, 10 Juli 2008

Today I’m in blue
When I heard the news
I suddenly realized how much you mean to me
For my heart and even my soul
Cause it definetly breaks my heart
When I found out you will leave me soon
Leave me alone in this kind, actually damn, situation
How could you? I thought that was a joke
I thought it will never be true
Gosh! I hate you
Hate you!Hate you!
How could you?
Don’t you think about me?
You don’t have to think about my feeling
Just think about what we have been through this whole time
It has meaning for me
So it’s hard for me to believe that you’re leaving
You’re the only reason i could stay here
You can’t leave me alone here
It can’t be!
Don’t you know how much i like you
Well, I guess not
Cause you don’t seem care to me as much as i care you
Okay!i will tell it out loud
I like you so much!!

Comments