Emotionally Exhausted

Emotionally Exhausted


Inspired by : asti novi lestari suwandi {mohon ijin jadi judul notesku ya..(^ ^)v}

Soundtrack : 30 seconds to mars – eleven

Today I read my friend’s status @ facebook: emotionally exhausted

That’s exactly what I feel lately! Gosh! She got a perfect line. I should thank her for it.

I feel emotionally exhausted because all kind of feelings struck me without any mercy. All of those feelings sicken me. I don’t remember when did this feeling first came along. I felt happy then I cried and then heartache. Unfortunately, those feeling came repeatedly without warning. What’s wrong with me? Is this some kind of curse? Wait, that sounds creepy..lol.

Ok, so I tried to find the reason, how come those feelings never stop bothering me?
Life is about balance. There are always be happiness, sadness, pain and other things. So I should not worry about this. But I’m only human being.

My life is getting more confusing. I hardly recognize if it’s real or just a dream.

People starts disappointing me. But at the same time, they makes me happy

People starts pretending they care, but on the other hand they pulled me up when I’m down

People starts underestimated me but they also gives me priceless lessons

People starts judging me but they also never stop listening

People starts hurting me but they teachs me how to loved and be loved

So which side I should trust?

I’m so tired of drama. I’m so tired of trying to fix these broken heart. Over and over again.

I was trying the best I can so that I don’t get hurt. I have done everything I can. But what I get in return?

They still think it’s a mistake.

They still think I’m not capable doing it.

It’s not the thing they wishes to get.

Oh dear God! I can’t do this anymore. I’m tired of blaming myself. I’m tired of trying to be as perfect as they want.

If they don’t like everything I done, it’s not my problem. It’s theirs.

I’m sick being treated like this.

Enough means enough

Comments