My Wishlist : July 2013

Cikarang, 28 Juli 2013

I’m not kind of person who like aromatherapy. I don’t feel like I need spesific scent for therapy or for my stress feeling. No! Eating would make me feel better. Haha. But, thanks to missglamorazi on youtube, she gave me a new perspective about this scent-therapy. She always mentioned about bath&beauty works’s candle as her favourite. It put in a large glass with various scents. The packaging is unique and I’m so curious with the scents. You can see it on the picture below.

source : http://www.musingsofamuse.com

I think it would be great to have it in your room while you’re reading or have a cup of tea. I’m dying to try it. So I decided to get it via my online shop, but they don’t sell candles. Oh, it breaks my heart. So please please, if any of you know where to buy these candles with affordable price, please please let me know.   


PS : just found out, candles in bath&body works currently has 2 brands : Slatkin&Co and White Barn...mm,perhaps I will write about this 2 brands on my next posting. 

Comments