You’re More Beautiful Than You Think

Cikarang, 29 April 2013

It has been a crazy weeks for me because I had checking make up tutorial on youtube regularly. I don’t have any spesific reason for it, I just curious a little bit, okay maybe much, but it gives me some basic information to do natural make up.

Okay, so I was searching for any new tutorial by anybody except Chloe Morello, the bronze-australian girl. She is my first favourite girl for this tutorial, because her tutorial is easy to follow and she’s so damn pretty and look like Leighton Meister from Gossip Girl.

It’s only a few sentences and I used so many girly-words. Lol.

Then, I finally found out another girl, blonde-american girl, Alli. I don’t know her full name by the way. I didn’t like her when I saw her first video, but then I have to admit that I like her better than Chloe. She has a warm, nice and down to earth personality. Well, you have to check her video to argue my comment.

So, if you are familiar with youtube, sometimes there are commercial before you watch the real video and I experienced it a lot, including this Alli’s video. I forgot to skip the ad video for a while so i accidentaly watched it. It’s a dove commercial. There is a man who work at police department for sketches drawing. There is a group of people and they never knew each other. So, they were asked to get to know with one person. Then, the man is drawing each of this person without saw their faces, just based on their description. They also have been asked to describe one person whom their encounter.

At the end, the man hanged the sketches, based on self-description and other-description, side by side. Each person saw their picture and most of them were shocked. Picture based on self-description looks more sad, depressed and old. On the other hand, picture based on other-description looks excatly the opposite.

Dove wants to show us about how we look ourself. Mostly we see or concern about ourself just from the bad side. We always see ourself less than anyone else. This is what makes people depressed and have low self-esteem. I guess it’s not only about your outlook but also about your inner beauty, your capability of doing something, and your character. Don’t judge yourself that low, just bringing up your positive side. If you can’t see yourself good, then noone else would.

You’re more beautiful than you think


Thank you Dove for reminds us... 

Comments