The Story - Part 1

This part is not my favorite part, but this part is actually the beginning of all. I knew him from someone. Or rather I knew from someone who knew if he says something nice about me. Oh Gosh! Even in the first place, it was already complicated. And it made me curious about him. Finally we really get acquainted. Not many things I could tell in this part because just a little conversation that appeared. I even felt he did not really want to know about me.


One day, he decided to resigned. I think the world upside down. Normally I caught a glimpse of in the office or passed in the hallway. Losing that little incident was quite excruciating. I did not really know him but his pullout makes me almost losing my mind. Thanks to BFF who made ​​me straight! After a few days, everything started regularly and decided to finally move on. This relationship exists because we were able to met. So, it's over!

Comments