The Story - Part 3

My relationship with the other guy is over. And okay, it's so shameless that I began to contacted with him again. But who didn't do something like that? I mean, actually I have no idea why I contacted him again. I do not remember it. And FYI, he removed me from his bbm contacts when I was with the other guy. We finally met and we talked a lot. And strangely, we talked about our feeling. And then I found out that he just also realized, if it turns out he was really losing me. Turns out, I am one person who meant the world to him. Really? I can believe he said something like that. At that time I was not impressed with his words. I mean, come on, how can be a person who don’t care about me at all suddenly have absolutely different attitude. But after that, I can be sure that I was someone significant in his life. This relationship getting intense. He often shares about his life, from the past, family, future plans even the smallest things. In this section, we even had a fight. Actually a trivial thing, but I sometimes feel grateful that this relationship, although strange, have a soul. I was still felt annoyed because this complex relationship gave me emotionally exhaust that sometimes made me be very demanding, unconsciously. I always reminds myself to act realistic, no feeling included.


I do not dare to put an end to this section, because this relationship is not over. I did not know how this would end. All I know for sure is I will be very sad. I hope it would be the last time. He always told me and hope we will always be friends and he wants to always be part of my life and always look after me. I can only say, Amen.

Comments