The Story - Part 5

This part is very unpredictable. I never thought I would write this part. I was thought the story will end in part 4 but here it goes. Our relationships is getting better. We often debate a lot of things, especially anything related to our own life. Conversation gets deeper and eventually up to about my relationship with other people (read the story part 2 for the details). He's so upset about it. I was upset also, because I think it would not be a problem anymore. Let past be the past. In the midst of the fight, he told me that once he had a desire to get this relationship to another level, even he had discussed this with his two best friends. I was shocked! Totally shocked! I had a strange feeling at the time. I did not feel happy even though its what I expected from the first. I felt no differences because in the end I can’t be with him. I just wonder why he did not say it after we are together again. Ah! this confusion, this regret. This confusion and regret are useless. I already know the end. So right now I will put all this feeling and thought aside, I just want to spend our togetherness as much as possible and support each other. I believe God will give us the best eventually.

Comments