The Girl I Met



Cikarang, 30 September 2012
I want to tell you a story about the girl I met. We just met, but she told me almost everything especially about her job and family. It felt inappropriate, but she is extrovert kind of person, so I have to respect that. The interesting part of her story is about her relationship with other man because she has married. She had rejected many offers from other man who interested with her, althought it was just coffee offers.  But this man, somehow different with others and also her husband. She said, the man is so humble, the character which her husband doesn’t have. The relationship was so intense until finally the man’s wife found out about theirrelationship. They decided to end up it slowly, but she couldn’t do it because of their work relationship. Oo, I guess I forgot to mention that they had client relationship. I understand her feeling because it’s not that easy especially after intense relationship. It’s hard for us, as woman, but not a man. She said the man committed with their decision. At that time, she was pregnant her first child, after a long years, and the man’s wife was pregnant for her second child. The story gets more complicated. The man’s wife gave birth and posted the baby’s photo on social media. She added a comment to said congratulations plus jokes about the time his third child will be born. After she commented that on social media, the man updated his status which basically said “don’t write anything if you can’t write something right”. The relationship is officially ended. She told me that she really sad and regrets her stupid joke. By the way, she showed me his picture and also her husband’s. The man have a better good looking than her husband. If I given a chance to choose, I would definelty choose the man. He have a good looking and nice character. Perhaps she felt that feeling also. LOL.

I know I should not tell this story, but it gave me different perspective. I tried to put myself on her situasion. And suddenly realize it almost as same as the movie “Unfaithful”. Maybe some of you had seen the movie. But I will give you short preview just to remind you. The story is about a woman who was cheating with other man althought she has married and have one kid. The reason behind this action was lack of attention from her husband. Finally, her husband found out about the relationship and kill the man. At the end, they decided to forget about this and continue their life.

Based on that movie, I realize it could happen in real life. One day, we will finally meet someone who more attractive than our husband or wife. So what should we do ? People who experience this have two choices; break up with yourpartner or make a new relationship. I think it would be a risk taking. As we know, life is all about choices, just choose wisely. Whatever your decisions is, just please be sure it won’t hurt anybody and you won’t regret.

Comments