#1 HAUL : Arrival & Sale

Cikarang, 7 Juni 2013

As I promised, these are my first haul J
First, from online shop

www.prastisulanjari.blogspot.com

From left to right :
  • Everday Minerals Flat Top Brush
  • Everyday Minerals Long Handled Kabuki
  • e.l.f Eyebrow Kit Medium


I have tried the flat kabuki brush, and it don’t work as I expected. I’m still looking for a better foundation for my oily skin. I guess the revlon foundation matte is not good as the girls said. The girls who I meant are from youtube video tutorial (read on #Tutorial).

Second, bought from sale at Bandung’s mall. By the way, I never been so happy when I saw sale on makeup product like that day. Felt so wrong.

www.prastisulanjari.blogspot.com
  • Revlon Colorstay Eyeshadow # 505 Decadent
  • Revlon Colorstay Eyeshadow # 535 Goddess
  • Revlon Colorburst Lip Butter #001 Pink Truffle
  • Revlon Colorburst Lip Butter #050Berry Smoothie



I also have tried revlon colorburst #050 and both revlon colorstay eyeshadow. The colorburst is fine and eyeshadow is way better than my shimmer eyeshadow from Bodyshop. My favourite is #505 because of its natural colour.I’m satisfied enough for my first haul but I guess I still need a lot of practice to use it all better. All items that I bought are recommended by the girls from youtube. So if you have any advice for better products, just let me know. See u soon on my second haul... J

Comments