#Tutorial

Cikarang, 2 Juni 2013

At first, I didn’t know what the title I’m going to use for this writing. Basically, this is about makeup tutorial that I mentioned earlier on my last writing. Just like what I said, I don’t have any specific reason. I just got it randomly because I was curious about how to do a simple makeup. Simply just feed on my curiousity. Haha! So from this random thing, I found three girls who I like the most.

Chloe Morelo, she’s from Australia, with long brown hair. She’s looks like Leighton Meister form Gossip Girl. I like her since the first time I saw her. Her tutorial is simple, easy to follow and she have a handsome boyriend (saw him on her ‘boyfriend does my makeup TAG’-red). Well, but I got bored and decided to saw someone else’s.
http:\\ChloeMorelo\youtube.com

Alli, the second gorgeous girl. She’s from America, with long blonde hair.She’s more likely down to earth kind of person, which you can see from her makeup collection. Her collection are things that she really like and mostly used. Beside that, I love her room!She made it feel so comfortable. But at the end, I need another muse about makeup.
http:\\MakeupByAlli\youtube.com

KarrisaPukas, the third girl. She’s from Canada but she moved to Australia and lived with her boyfriend. Hahaha, how amazing you can easily moving out and live with your boyfriend. It only happen there,baby! So back to Karrisa, the envy things about her are her white teeth and her job at estee lauder. She’s so funny and honest kind of girl and if i asked to choose from this three girls, i’mdefinetly choose Karissa. Oh, and one more thing, her boyfriend is so funny and adorable. Oh, you must checked him out on ‘boyfriend does my makeup TAG’-video. I recommended the video. You’re going to love this boy.
http:\\SaturdayNightAlrite\youtube.com

I was checked many of their videos and realized that they were used various brand of makeup. All of the brand is from US such as Sigma, N.Y.X, Wet n Wild, Nars, M.A.C, and etc. But there are also worldwide brand like Revlon and Maybelline. The Sigma brand is speciality for makeup brushes. They are used so many type of brush for different purposes.

With reliable internet connection, I don’t know if I can use this word, I'm so obsessed with their tutorial. I guess I spend almost 2 weeks for watched their videos, and especially obsessed with their makeup collection, fyi they also have makeup collection video. So I decided to buy some makeup (revlon&maybelline brand-red) and did my own makeup. It end up teribble! Haha. It so disappointed according to how expensive the makeup I need to buy (especially the brushes-red). So came from the obsession of the girl’s videos, I was wondering where I can buy all the US brand makeup. I had tried search from its original website, like sigma beauty for brushes and it can shipped worldwide but I don’t have a credit card.

I don’t remember exactly how I finally end up at someone’s blog, beauty blog, and she mentioned about where to buy US brand make up. So, apparently there are some of online shop speciality in make up. Oh gosh! How can I don’t think about it?! I decided to visit the online shop to make sure that they still really exist, like wetnwild.co.id and indomakeup.com. After sign up and learn how to buy, I end up with bought some of their brushes, eyeshadows, blushes and brow kit. Haha. I will show you what I bought on my next writing. I’m just glad finally can bought the US brand so easily with reasonable price. Also, I recommended this online shop because they are really fast and helpful, if you are interested on US brand makeup.

It has been a long time for not have this kind of like-feeling on something. And I never thought it would be makeup kind of thing. I know it’s absolutly crazy, for me. 

Last, it’s almost all of my journey on makeup..keep on reading J


Comments