The Story - Part 2

This is the part I thougth never going to exist. After a few days he resigned or maybe a month-I’m not sure, he called me. Until now I still remember, I was stunned to see his name appear on my cell phone screen. The call was not the last. We talked quite a lot and often. It suprised me! We could talk! And the thing that suprised me even more, he showed his emotion in front of me. It shows that cocky man just an ordinary man. Haha. This relationship is going better. I could be more relaxed. We were more often told stories and laughed along. But somehow I felt he did not really care about me. My feeling, my interest, and my thoughts. Are these really going to be better? But what is it anyway? Friends? Boyfriend? I did not know what to called him.

This part just as same as the first. I was dissapointed and at the same time felt bored. I did not get any good things in this relationship. Sorry to say, but it really felt that way. It has to end. But the worst thing I do not have any nerve to say it. Until at one moment, when I accidently had a relationship with other guy, I did not pick his call anymore. Clearly that I'm so selfish, but I did not have any choice. I have to be better. This relationship is not going anywhere and plus he seems don’t need me. I felt that I'm replacable easy enough. The reason was enough right?

After a long time, I finally gave in and picked up the phone. He already knew I was close to someone. At that time I had no feeling whatsoever and did not care. All of these feelings arise as angry and disappointed. He tolerated it. The end of part 2.

Comments