Get Polish!



This is my third times writing this post. Yes, it’s so ridicilious for something simple like this and even something I like the most. So, for today post, you probably know from the title, it's about nail polish. About a year ago, I’m so obsessed with nail polish and try out so many brand, including brand that you will not get in store easily. Some of the brand was purchased online or in the country itself. Let’s go to the details.

Revlon
This is my first brand. You can get easily in any department store. It cost 3700 rupiah each and quite affordable for the brand. It so more liquid and you need to apply constantly the get the color. It’s not so bad for the price. In my opinion I’m not so impress with this one.

Essie
Second brand and it’s definetly influenced by many youtubers. They said the quality is so good. Last year I had an opportunity to visit Germany for work. Of course, I took myself to visited drugstore in Germany and get the nail polish. It cost 13€ each, yes its so expensive, but I convinced myself it would worth the price. And it did! The brush is bigger than revlon but it slide smoothly on my nails and the color so pigmented. Eventhough the brush is so big but it easy to handle and won’t run over the nail. I’m so regrets for not bought it more than one because it’s my favourite brand ever !

O.P.I
Third brand and also mentioned by many youtubers. I got it online for about 120.000-150.000 rupiahs each. Size of the brush is quite similar with revlon. The color is more pigmented than Revlon but not as quite as Essie. I have two color, nude and dark. For nude color, I need double apply to get more but not for dark color. If you want have affordable nail polish with the good quality, you can choose this brand.

Inglot
This brand is claim as ‘HALAL’ nail polish. You can use it everyday because it water base so it won’t interruped your daily prayer. I don’t know if its true or not, but I guess many muslim girls use this. The price is similar with O.P.I, but for quality i will choose O.P.I. The brush is small and its texture more liquid, perhaps because water based, so it will run out the nails and not so pigmented. 

The Body Shop
The nail polish line is launched in Indonesia around mid last year. I’m not so interested but i think I will give it a try. It cost 99.000 rupiahs each. In my opinion, the quality is similar with Inglot. But depend on the price and accessibility, it can be your alternatives

So that’s all for the review. I hope it will help you and also hope you like it.
See u soon on my next review.
Have a nice day!

Comments