How to : Stay Organized

source: google.com
Hello again everyone

Welcome back to another #howtoseries. Today’s post is about stay organized. Life is more complicated now: study, work, socialize, and family time. As a modern human being , you need to have control for all activities.So here some of my own advice to do it.

Make a List
As you grow older, you need tools to make sure every activities is done. I always write down everything that need my attention. For me, it’s impossible to remember all tasks so it would help a lot.

Daily Schedule
It’s literally same as point number one but it more details. I also add any appointment or duedate on my daily schedule or even weekly. I know exactly what I have to do for a weeks. The plus thing is you can rearrange easily if there any additional tasks or meeting.

Get a timer
After make a list for a day, get a timer to make sure you’re not focus too long for one thing. For example, give an hour for reading, an hour for your work project and an half hour for reply emails. Every morning, I set my alarms for all activities as a reminder to move to another task.

Put eveything on its place
You need to have a clean and fresh working area. It would help your work done quickly and easily. So everytime I use a paperwork, books or even pencil; I would put it back to its place. I will easily grab it all for the next day.It perhaps look simple and useless for you but trust me, it will save your time for finding things like pencil or paperwork.

Take a break
Yes, don’t forget to take a break especially between tasks in your list. It will give some time to your brain before think about another project,. It also good for your health. I usually get some coffee and snack or maybe get into social media. But don’t forget to set alamrs for this time break or you won’t stop check your social media. It can be so addictive!

So, that’s eveything that I have done to stay organized. You can follow my suggestion or even leave a comment for other advice.
Thank you so much for your time and have a nice day!

Comments