Dream, Belong To Everyone



pic from google.com

“We will realized your dream, Sir!”

This is what my boss said when we attended our monthly review with our management. At that moment, I was aware, not only agree with my boss’s statement, but also about the meaning of it. It’s such an honour to realized someone else’s dream especially a person that we respect. How about my dream ? Is there anyone who consider to realized my dream ?

Question that will come back to me again, to remind myself that now is already the beginning of the new year. What is my dream ? What is my plan to achieve it ? Who does I want to work with for my dream ? How further my efforts to achieve it ?

It has been almost five years I worked to realize someone else’s dream. I like doing it, especially saw his smile to show how much he appreciate any of achievement act which means further step into his dream. Five years is very long time and most of my time dedicated for those things. So that day it’s time for me to rethink about my dream and plan. Take action about it! Take a risk! Learn from it! Step by step is more important than do nothing. I don’t want to regret my life because I was never try.

DREAM…if it stay in your mind, realize it!

Let’s do it together!

Comments